Thursday, February 9, 2012

Waaaaaay behind

So I wondered how long after having two kids it would take for me to be too busy to update this blog regularly! Answer: about 6 months! I feel terrible about not posting as often as I normally do, but my hands are very full right now with both my babies! I know I completely missed January, so here is a VERY BRIEF recap of January. I promise to blog more often from now on!

January brought a milestone for Savannah.....she got to start sitting in the high chair and got to begin eating baby food! She loves sitting in the kitchen with us and LOVES to eat. She rarely gives me a hard time with any food, and always wants more when she is done! She did gag on the peas the first time she ate them, which was actually pretty funny! She kept gagging, but that didnt stop her from wanting more!
A look down memory lane.....Sawyer also began sitting in the high chair at 6 months old! Its funny that she is so much bigger than he was, but he looks bigger to me in pictures!

Savannah also loves sitting in her Bumbo seat!


Sawyer has fun wherever he goes. He was so happy when he went to Lowes with Mommy and got to drive an awesome shopping cart!


He kept yelling, Beep Beep, out of the way! Coming through! It was so cute!

Savannah is our sweet girl, who is always smiling!

She loves to talk and says "ba ba ba ba" all the time!

Sports Clips is our place of choice for Sawyer's haircuts now, and everyone there loves him! He is so good and doesnt fuss at all about getting his haircut! He laughs when the razor comes out because he says it tickles!

Awesome big boy haircut! Look how great my baby looks!


Savannah loves the nursery at church!

She is the best dressed baby in the nursery, lol!

That was just a brief look at our January. I promise to keep this updated more often! Valentine's day is right around the corner! We cant wait!

No comments: