Friday, February 10, 2012

Supermodel

Still catching up from January.......something very exciting happened to Savannah! She auditioned for a JCPenney print ad and she booked it! It is for their Spring Campaign and it was very exciting! Here are some pics I just snapped from my phone from on-set.
I know it is hard to see, but she is being held by the female model, and she is wearing a bright pink tutu! They changed her outfit about 10 times, so I have no idea what she will actually be wearing in the ad!

The little model in her trailer after her shoot. I am so proud of her!

The agency contacted me after the shoot, and said the client (JCPenney) was very happy with Savannah. They want both her and Sawyer to come in for an interview to have them officially represent them! So, we will see what happens!

Our sweet little supermodel! Keep your eyes peeled for her in a JCPenney ad!

No comments: