Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day from The Switzers! We hope you had a fun day, full of love! Below is the Valentine that Sawyer and Savannah sent out. I thought it turned out really cute!

After I had ordered the other cards, our photographer, Allyssa Maisano, created a card for us! I didnt know she was going to do that! So we ended up with two cards! I loved them both!

Sawyer and Savannah both woke up on Valentines Day to some fun presents!

Leading up to Valentines Day, we had alot of fun getting ready. Sawyer and I decorated cookies!


He was a great helper in his apron!







The finished product was really good!

We also had lot of fun dressing up in our Valentines gear.





Sawyer is my great helper when it comes to making muffins. He is always up for making muffins! And licking the batter!

Sweet Savannah loves an excuse to wear one of her pretty tutus!




We hope you had a great Valentines!

No comments: