Thursday, June 16, 2011

Still Waiting.......

Well, we are still waiting on baby Savannah to arrive. We actually went to the hospital on Monday night because I was having pretty bad contractions about 3-5 minutes apart. However, when I got there, they checked me and I was still only dilated about 3cm. They monitored me for a couple of hours, and then sent me home. So.....we have been at home waiting some more! I am scheduled to be induced on Wednesday at 6am, so that is the longest we will have to wait to meet our sweet little princess. However, since I have been having contractions for so long now, I cannot imagine that she would wait that long to make her entrance! I feel like she should have already been here by now! Here are some pictures of her finished nursery. It turned out perfectly and I am so happy with it. Now the only thing missing is our sweet girl!







As you can see, her closet is full and her bow drawer is exploding! :)

No comments: