Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Change

Tomorrow we will head to the hospital early in the morning to be induced. So, Savannah Rose should be arriving tomorrow. I am so excited! I am also sad in a way, if that makes sense. I am so attached to Sawyer and it is hard for me to imagine loving another child except him. I hope that does not sound bad, its just for the past 3 years I have poured all of my love into him and its difficult to imagine that I will have the same love for her, even though I know I will! I already love her! The last few days I have been a little weepy thinking about my time with Sawyer and how he will no longer be my "only". He is such the perfect little boy. He fills my heart with joy that I never knew I could have. I know Savannah will be the perfect little girl. I cannot wait to meet her. There are just alot of emotions and anticipation. God has blessed me with the most loving little boy in the world and I am so thankful. I know the blessings will just double when my little girl gets here. We will keep everyone posted and will post pictures when we get them. Pray I can get some sleep tonight before the big day tomorrow!

No comments: