Saturday, June 11, 2011

Anxiously Waiting

We are anxiously waiting for baby Savannah to arrive. We officially have 10 days until her actual due date, but at last Monday's check up (6 days ago) I was already dilated 3cm and 50% effaced, so the doctor said I probably would not make it to my actual due date. On Wednesday night, we were sure we would end up in the hospital that night, and have felt that way each night, but my contractions have not been close enough together to justify going to the hospital quite yet. She is head-down and has definately dropped very low and is getting ready to make her appearance. We are very ready for her to be here!

1 comment:

Kinsey Weegar said...

We can't wait for Savannah to arrive! I thought that I was headed to the hospital every day for about two weeks with Trace! I would have horrible contractions and as soon as we would actually start timing them, they would go away! Ha! We can't wait to hear that she is here!