Tuesday, August 11, 2009

YUM!

Sawyer is enjoying all of the big boy foods he gets to eat now. He no longer takes a bottle and is almost done nursing. He drinks milk, juice and water from a sippy cup and has 3 regular meals a day, plus 1 or 2 snacks. He has eaten EVERYTHING I have given him, with the exception of 2 things- I thinly spread some prunes on his toast one morning and he did not care for that too much, and one night I gave him cut up broccoli with a little cheese sauce and he did not care for that. He promptly fed the broccoli to the dogs, lol. But he has been SO GOOD about eating everything! I am so proud of him! Here he is last week after finishing off some ravioli.
He likes to finger paint with the sauce.

What a mess!


Pointing. He points at everything!

Sad, because he wants more food!

Happy, because I gave him some Gerber Cheese Puffs.

4 comments:

Betty said...

He is a good eater!!! So proud of him!! LOVE him to pieces!!! I'm going through withdrawals from the need to see him:D!!!!

Kinsey Weegar said...

So jealous of the eating! Our list of foods we eat is just getting shorter instead of longer! Frustrating!!

Unknown said...

what a big boy!!

Unknown said...

I remember those days!!! LOL!! Those are great photos that you'll cherish for a long time!