Friday, August 28, 2009

Before and After

BEFORE the bath........
AFTER the bath.........

Sawyer loves to help comb his hair and imitates the motion of rubbing your hands together to put on lotion. He is also now very facinated with everything on his changing table. He wants to get into the diapers, wipes, lotions, and everything else on his table. It makes changing clothes and diapers very hard!! He wont sit still!!! And now he has been trying to actually stand up on his changing pad. He just cannot sit still!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh great! Kayla is already like that - I don't know how I'm going to handle her if she gets any more crazy during changing times!

Unknown said...

i adore the second picture with half his plate on his face. SO.very.Cute!!

betty lou (Grandma) said...

I was hoping he wasn't just doing that for my entertainment!!!! I may have to put a towel on the floor and change him there...so afraid he's going to dive off:D!!!! Love that boy!