Friday, August 7, 2009

Famous People

This week I got to spend some time with somebody really famous! I got to meet Thayne from last season of So You Think You Can Dance. For you non-dancers, you may not know who he is, but for anyone who is a fan of SYTYCD, you definately do! He was also in High School Musical 1 & 2. He came to Lifesong to teach at our Summer Intensive this week. I was lucky enough to get to share 3 different meals with him (Amalias in Southlake, Subway, and Cheesecake Factory!), and we had some great conversation, mostly consisting of me asking him lots of questions, and him answering them! He was so friendly, and totally cool about answering all of my questions. He told me lots of awesome behind the scenes info from the show. It was awesome! He is probably coming back next summer to teach again! How cool is that???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so cool!!!