Friday, February 27, 2009

Growing

Sawyer is really growing. Its amazing to see the new things that he does every day. One of my next jobs is to clean out his closet and drawers and put away all of the clothes that are too small. That makes me sad! He does not fit into most of the stuff that he wore when he was smaller. I am so thankful that we got so many nice clothes for Sawyer at both of my baby showers. Everyone was so generous! Unfortunately, most of the clothes were in smaller sizes so we do not have much in the bigger sizes! We are okay for now, but after cleaning out the drawers, I can see what he needs and hopefully find some good deals on some things in bigger sizes for spring and summer. I cant believe how much he has grown! He is my little love!
Sawyer wearing his overalls that his Grandpa Chet gave him. They finally fit!

He liked getting his picture taken!

He was laughing hysterically!

Very excited!

Sawyer at 33 Weeks Old!

No comments: