Monday, February 23, 2009

Competition

This weekend Lifesong attended its first real competition of the season. It was Talent on Parade in Fort Worth. I did not take my team dances to compete, it was just an optional competition for some of our soloists. In addition to our group dances, they work really hard on solos, so there are extra competitions just for those to compete their solos. All of the girls did amazing! I was so proud. Here are a few pictures from this weekend and from a couple of weekends ago when we had an exhibition performance.
Halle and Hana- two of our awesome soloists! They both won overalls and cash prizes!
Lauren, Taylor, Madyson, Kendall and Meredith. They all did awesome on their solos!

Most of the team at our Spring Fling exhibition a few weeks ago.

Me and my Mini Company before they performed at Spring Fling a few weeks ago.


I am so excited that competition is beginning!

No comments: