Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders

Sawyer spent the day with me at Texas Stadium today. My students are performing with the Jonas Brothers for the Thanksgiving Halftime, so we had to rehearse all day today. I decided to take Sawyer to meet the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. I have a few friends who are cheerleaders, and I knew they would want to meet him and I was hoping to get some pictures. When I approached the group of cheerleaders, I didnt immediately see any of my friends, I just asked the first few cheerleaders that I saw if they would be willing to take a picture with him. They started oohing and ahhing over him and pretty soon all the cheerleaders were crowded around him, taking turns holding him, and just loving on him. It was so precious. Sawyer was facinated with the cheerleader's blue and silver pom poms. He grabbed onto one and wouldnt let go. It was so cute. All of the cheerleaders thought he was so cute. They wanted to keep taking turns holding him, but they got called to go down to the field. My friends Sarah, Trisha and Crystal all took a picture with him as well as some other cheerleaders. It was a really neat experience that I know he will appreciate when he is older! How often do you get the World Famous Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders to oooh and ahhh over you like that?

1 comment:

OperaWife said...

Oh my...you just got that kid some street cred for the next 25 years!!