Sunday, May 26, 2013

How Do I Catch Up? Okay, here is January.

 How do I catch up on 4 months of blogging? Impossible! I guess its a good thing that life has not allowed me enough time to sit down and do this....my kids and job have been keeping me busy everyday. I will count that as a blessing. Still...I started this blog to be able to look back on all of our memories, so I am going to TRY to get caught back up. So, here's January! Above: Sawyer dressed up as SuperMan for "What You Want To Be When You Grow Up" day. He told me he wanted to be a mailman or a skunk hunter. But then he decided to dress up as SuperMan. Fine by me, we already had the SuperMan jammies!
 Kids on our front porch one Sunday after church.

 Savannah loves playtime. She loves her dolls and barbies. Her favorite thing to do is play "tea party". She will play "tea party" with anyone. You are at risk for having a tea party if you come over to our house! Ha!



 In December/January, we had some scary nights with Sawyer. We discovered he had asthma and started regular breathing treatments and inhalors. Now (in May) he no longer needs the breathing treatments, but does take a preventative inhalor. We had some scary times!
 Below is "Western Day" at school. Sawyer makes a great cowboy since he already has a hat and boots!
 Ill finish the month with sweet Savannah sitting on her chair in her room. She is our little princess!

No comments: