Sunday, July 1, 2012

"Pretty In Pink" First Birthday Party!


Savannah had a "Pretty In Pink" themed party for her 1st Birthday! Above is the invitation that Mommy designed and sent out to all of Savannah's family & friends!

 Above is the sweet girl on her actual birthday. Her birthday was Friday the 22nd, and we had her party the following day, on Saturday the 23rd. Below is a sweet video of the birthday girl!
 My mom and I had so much fun decorating for the party! I ordered the Happy Birthday Savannah sign from Etsy. I was so happy with how it turned out and I know I can use it for lots more of her birthday parties!
 We displayed a canvas print of one her of her birthday pictures on the mantle, along with some pink balloons!
 The cake table was my favorite. We used a pink floral tablecloth and decorated the table with pink sparkly beads and garland.
 My mom made BOTH cakes. The pink rose cake was for Savannah to smash into and the white cake with the pink flower was for the guests. Below you can see we displayed a photo book with all her 1-Year pictures and some fresh flowers.
 The cake for the guests.
 We displayed pink candy in glass containers that the guests were able to fill individual bags with to take home from the party. We had pink rock candy, pink gumballs, and pink chocolate covered pretzels!
 I transformed Savannah's highchair into a pink birthday princess chair! I used a pink rosette blanket to cover the back, a pink plastic tablecloth for the front, a big pink rosette bow, and tied some fun pink balloons to the back of the chair.
 I displayed her party hat on the tray.
 As well as her pink rosette "1" bib.
 We hung different sized floral balls and crystal beads from the ceiling.
 We used the counter to display a bunch of Savannah's 1-Year pictures. We entertwined garland and pink sparkle beads everywhere.
 Another canvas print. My favorite!


 I got the drink idea from Pinterest. Aaron's mom got mason jars and we used cupcake liners for the tops and I ordered pink and white striped straws. They turned out so cute!!!!!!


 Nana and Savannah
 Papa and Savannah
 Grandpa and Savannah
 Grandma and Savannah
 Great Grandma Gigi and Savannah
 Daddy and Savannah
 Mommy and Savannah
 Hard to get a good family picture......





 First birthday candle!
 A little help from big brother Sawyer





 Yum!





 Happy first birthday to my sweet Savannah Rose!


4 comments:

Julian Booth said...

the cutest birthday party ever . loved all what you guys did ! so cute ! loved the pink theme & decor. One suggestion for you should keep all this pics in one personalized photo books to make more attractive all the pics.


thanks a lot & keep sharing
soapstone

Katie said...

This is wonderful! Inspiration for planning my own daughter's first birthday party. Do you mind sharing what type of software you used to create the invitation?

Cara said...

BK Marcom, I ordered them through Tiny Prints!

Serge said...

When your kid gets a bit older, I'm sure she'll enjoy browsing at these pictures filled with fond memories!