Friday, November 11, 2011

Catching Up!

I am way behind on my blogging! There is not much free time on my hands with 2 little ones! So, look for several posts to get us caught up!
A few weekends ago, we went to the UNT game and sat with Kinsey, Brent, Tucker & Trace! Sawyer and Tucker had so much fun together. They are such sweet friends!
We have finally made it back to church on Sundays. Since Savannah is still nursing, its hard for us to leave her in the nursery for a long period of time. She did great though, and they didnt have to page me until right near the end of service! Sawyer had a great time in the 3-year old class. When I went to nurse Savannah, I could hear him in his classroom across the hall yelling "Hop, hop, hop!" I am guessing he was hopping around! Ha!
Savannah, her first time in the nursery.
The quilt ministry at our church made Savannah a beautiful quilt and they gave it to us on Sunday!
It is so special!
Later that night, Sawyer and Savannah got dressed up to attend the "Trunk or Treat" at our church. Sawyer wanted to be a skeleton this year, and instead of trying to change his mind to something I wanted him to be, I just went with what he wanted. I have to say, he was a pretty cute little skeleton!
On our way to church, we made a quick stop at Gigi's so she could see the kids in their costumes.

Once we got to the church, Sawyers favorite thing was definately the bounce house! Of course!






Savannah was a cute little pink skeleton!




Then the next night, Monday, was Halloween. Sawyer got dressed up again and got to go Trick or Treating in our neighborhood! He did a great job of saying "Trick or Treat!" at each house and then saying "Thank You!" every time!

Savannah got to Trick or Treat from her stroller. :)
She loved wearing her little pumpkin Halloween socks! She kept trying to grab them!

For fun, here is Sawyer in his Halloween costumes! Its crazy to see how much he has changed in each picture! He is getting so big and I am so proud of him!
More posts to come.......we have been busy and there is lots to post and update!

No comments: