Monday, July 25, 2011

Normal?

Well, we are settling into our new "normal" life, as a family of four. I dont really know what normal means, but we are getting through each day the best we can! I will be happy when I am able to get some more sleep, which I know will EVENTUALLY come.
Sawyer got his first "black eye", and Im not even sure how he got it! He was jumping on his bed while I was trying to change the sheets and although he was flailing around while jumping, I did not see him "bump" anything too hard, and he never cried......just all of a sudden there was a bruise on his cheek and it slowly made its way up to his eye. I am told this is typical of 3 year old boys, but I dont like seeing my baby this way!
Maybe it was Savannah who just decided to reach up and punch him in the eye? Haha, she looks much to innocent for that! :)

No comments: