Monday, December 21, 2009

Sawyer meets Santa

Sawyer visited Santa today at the Galleria in Dallas. Everything looked like it was going well. While we waited in line, Sawyer pointed at Santa and smiled, and said "Ho Ho Ho". He was excited about getting to meet him! Then, the minute Sawyer sat on his lap, everything changed. We had a super sad, screaming, crying Sawyer! We decided to buy the picture anyway, I think its pretty funny!
What is even funnier is that all day long, Sawyer has said Santa about a million times, like they are just best buds. He also looked at the picture of him and Santa on the computer and laughed!!! Silly Sawyer!!!

2 comments:

Kinsey Weegar said...

Ha ha ha! I feel your pain! My cousin's little boy, Ian, who is around their same age did the same thing too! At least we will never forget this year's visit to see Santa!

Katie said...

I hated Santa when I was younger too - hated men with beards, so my mom says, so I only have 1 picture like that b/c mom never took me back. But, Kayla was just amazed by Santa - just stared at him or at the camera, so that's our picture - her staring at the camera, not smiling. It's an awful print and not a good picture but whatever, it was the first one so we bought it too. Good times with Santa! :)