Friday, January 9, 2009

6 Months Old!


Today Sawyer is 6 months old!

We had our 6-month doctor check up this morning with Dr. Day. Everything went very well. Sawyer is in great health. He got immunizations again, and he cried very hard, but only for a short time. He seemed to get over it much quicker than he has in the past.

Sawyer now weighs in at 15.8 pounds and is 26 1/4 inches tall. He is now in the 20th percentile for weight and 45th percentile in height. This is a big improvement from his previous visits. Dr. Day was very happy with his growth.

It is very hard to believe that it has been half a year since Sawyer was born. I still remember his birth like it was yesterday. I have enjoyed every minute with my little love. Happy half birthday to Sawyer!
P.S. I chose the Mickey Mouse for this post because Sawyer received a stuffed Mickey Mouse for Christmas that he loves! I cant wait to take him to Disney World when he gets bigger!

No comments: