Monday, April 7, 2008

Recent Happenings





















This week marks an important point in my pregnancy, I am now in my third trimester! That means that it wont be too long now before Baby Switzer arrives! I am thankful to God that everything is going smoothly and that I have had a healthy pregnancy so far. I had another dance competition this past weekend I have attached a few pictures of me and my students. They are so talented and I could not be more proud of them! I love them!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhh!!! Cara! You are so prego!!! You look absolutly gorgeous! I so wish i could see you and spend time with you through this unforgetable period of your life! I miss you so much and will call you soon! God bless you, Aaron, and your little angel...you are in my prayers all the time! Love you bunches!!!
XOXO, Katie