Monday, March 17, 2008

Baby Shopping!

Well, I made my first trip to Babies R Us this weekend. All I can say is....wow. Its an entire store, (well actually its a warehouse) dedicated to selling only baby stuff. I have never seen so much stuff in my life. Its pretty overwhelming. Luckily, my parents had already made one trip and had done alot of research online and had some ideas about what would be good to get. We also had an awesome sales guy who spent several hours with us and gave us lots of good information. I started my registry and Im pretty excited about it. Im not near done with it, I will have to make a few more trips to get everything picked out. But we did pick out some major things....and here they are!

Our Crib!

Our Bedding!





Our crib bedding is called "Starlight" by Wendy Bellissimo. Its really really pretty in person. The colors are blue, green, yellow, and white.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited about the new baby! We know it will change Cara & Aaron's lives as well as ours. As soon as we found out it was a boy I was out scouring the sale racks in the infant department...hope he likes blue since everything is so gender specific now. It's blue or pink. God is so good
and I know he is overseeing everypart of this baby's development. Thanks for including us so much in this special event! We treasseure every moment of the preparation and can't wait 'til the his grand entrance. Love...Mom & Dad H